Tuesday, January 31, 2012

BOMBSHELL WORDS TO LIVE BY

BOMBSHELL WORDS TO LIVE BY :  a few of my favorite bombshell quotes


"There must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me dreaming about becomng a movie star.  But I'm not going to worry about them, because I'm dreaming the hardest." -Marilyn Monroe

"The two big advantages I had at birth were to have been born wise and to have been born in poverty."-Sophia Loren

"I've never know what it is I was supposed to have had.  All I do know is that sex appeal isn't make-believe.  It's not the way you look or the way you walk or the way you smile, it's the way you are."-Lana Turner

"My approach to beauty begins not with the face or fiqure but with the mind. If you can learn to use your mind as well as you use a powder puff, you will become more truly beautiful." - Sophia Loren



No comments:

Post a Comment